Monday, September 3, 2007

Adventures With Seth


Guess what everybody? I’m getting bigger! I am almost 5 months old and we went to the doctor again and I am 15.6 pounds! And you know what else? This time when they gave me pokes (now I know there’s two bad ladies at that place) I didn’t even cry at all! Well, maybe tears in my eyes but no crying! I juts kept sucking hard on my bottle of juice. It’s really fun being a baby most of the time. For lots of days there were so many people at my house and they gave me hugs and kisses and they are me new friends. I really like people! I miss all of those visitors… I tried to cry at mom and tell her that she should hold me and play with me all the time after they left but she said no, so I just started playing by myself again and watching her bake bread and stuff.

Guess what new stuff I can do? I can roll over and walk around a little bit in my new walker that mom and dad found at the store. One day, I got a little cough from some cold air by the Nile River and I thought that was cool that I could make that big noise, so I kept doing it sometimes and then I would smile when people noticed my coughing. But I got tired of that. Now I learned that I can make a bigger noise… dad calls it ‘squealing’ but it’s really just talking loud. I do it when I’m having fun. Oh, and one more thing…. last night I slept in my own room for the first time! Dad put my suitcase in my big crib and I like it and I slept good. I think they will take my suitcase out after I really like my crib because I’m almost too big for the suitcase and I just don’t need it any more. I have to go now….. I have to do lots of eating and sleeping today. Good bye. Seth

No comments: