Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Adventures With Jodie!

Hi! It’s me, Jodie. But I don’t really know what to say because I feel shy. I like to smile at people but when they want to hold me then I feel shy a little bit. I like to talk too but my favorite thing is just watching everybody and seeing what they do. When I’m trying really hard to do stuff then my tongue sticks out and my lips make a little ‘O’ and I’m working really hard. And I’m getting bigger…. I can lay on my tummy and hold up my head and I can almost sit by myself! Well, I think I can sit by myself but mom says ‘almost’ because always she has to catch me when I’m ready to be done and that is right away.
I like to sleep in my own little bed. When I’m not there then I can’t sleep and then I get really tired but I just can’t sleep so I keep my eyes open and watch everything and then when I finally get in my bed I just scream! But that’s the only time I scream. Mom says I’m a really good girl. I like to spit bubbles. Even in the night when I wake mommy up (one time every night) I like to start spitting bubbles sometimes. Then I just smile because I think it’s funny. And I love to put my arms around mommy’s neck and she kisses my cheek and I grab her hair in the back and I just snuggle with her. I really like that and I think she does too. I think mom really likes me and daddy really likes me too. Sometimes when I see dad walking around I like to watch and smile and then when he looks at me I smile so big and then I kick my legs and wave my arms for happiness. I like my dad. I like Seth too. I want to play with him. But sometimes he’s really rough and mommy has to rescue me. I like when mommy makes roaring lion noises and I’m the lion and I wrestle on Seth and grab his hair. He thinks it’s funny but then he wants to wrestle me and he doesn’t know the rules that I always have to be the lion otherwise I cry. I guess I said lots of stuff. I have to go now and sleep. I am 5 months old and I’m growing every day because I’m getting my rest and my milk. I hope daddy puts on good pictures of me (maybe ones of me swimming! I like swimming so much!). Good bye. Jodie

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Mom Lucy passed on your blog address and I've just taken a couple of minutes to get reaquainted. What a great blog! I haven't read much yet, but it seems like our little ones are about the same age - our Keanu is 2 (Jan 2007) and Kate 4 months (Dec 2008). You can check us out at www.lingluth2008.blogspot.com