Saturday, August 29, 2009

Adventures With Seth... New Kitties!

Hey! We got some kitties!!!! One of them is for my Auntie Kristine who lives here in Africa in our town.. so we found that kitty for her and then there was a little sister of that kitty. Well, when I heard that there was another kitty I just snuggled the first kitty on my shoulder at her house where we got her and I wandered all over that place stroking her gently saying, ‘Don’t worry! We’re going to find your sister.’ Of course, mom and dad couldn’t say no to that so I think me and Jodie get to keep the sister one!

I really like the kitties so much! I hold them all the time and tell them what to do and play fun games with them. Dad thinks that the kitties should be afraid of me because I sometimes even carry them upside down and maybe sometimes I squeeze too hard. But they usually don’t run away from me… we’re buds!

Me and Jodie are buds too. Especially when we ride in the car. We start talking to each other and laughing at each other and shouting. She doesn’t always do what I tell her. We have to work on that. But you know what? I kind of like that. She’s lots of fun and likes to do stuff with me. I gotta go! Bye! Love, Seth

No comments: