Saturday, August 29, 2009

Adventures With Jodie... Growing Up Fast!

I’m growing up! And everyone says I’m so cute! I suppose I am. I’ll tell you the new stuff I’m doing.

I can say ‘da-da’ (I think my dad is my favorite person. Except when I need food)…. ‘Boda’ (that’s our little bikes that we race around on)… ‘oh-no’ (that’s what I say when I throw one of my toys)… ‘uh-oh’ (that’s what I say when I throw my toys again or when I fall down) … ‘no’ (that’s what I say even when I mean yes because I can’t say yes and I like to say no!)… ‘no-no’ (that’s what I say when I do something naughty or when Seth is bossing me).

And by the way, Seth likes to boss me. But it doesn’t work on me! I yell at him loud and then if he tries to take my stuff usually I hit him. And sometimes I take his stuff too. I don’t mind being bossy. But mom says I’m so adorable! And I have a tender heart she says. I get my feelings hurt easily and sometimes I can’t forgive people very much.

I really wish I could spend time with my grandmas. I love snuggles and giggles and kisses. And I love story books. (So my grandpas can read to me when I see them the next time!) I will try to come soon! I just have to save up for a airplane ticket. I have to go now and crawl everywhere and pull up on stuff. Good bye! Jodie

No comments: