Friday, August 15, 2008

Adventures With Seth

You know what everybody? I’m growing up so much. I help mom and dad empty the garbage cans and put them back and I help dad look for strawberries in the garden every night when he gets home.

And I say so much stuff! I’ll tell you me newest most fun stuff to say.

I like to say ‘I love you’ but my best way to say it is ‘a woo’
When mommy says ‘what is your name?’ I say, ‘sef!’ then she says ‘how old are you?’ and I hold up one finger and say ‘one!’

Then last night at dinner time we were all just eating our food (oh guess what? I can eat with my little fork by myself! but then I have to have a bath right away) any way, when we are all just eating I said ‘one, two, free!’ Mommy started laughing and said ‘yes! One, two, three!’ and then I said, ‘Four!’ daddy says I feel like a smarty pants because when they get excited about my new words I just smile like the whole world is full of sunshine because of me!

And another thing I really like to do is pray. Always before bed I say, ‘pay? Pay?’ and I fold my hands. And before we eat I fold my hands so we can pray. Then when daddy gets done I say, ‘more.’ I like when we pray about lots of stuff.

I guess I better go. Dad says he’s going to take me for a ride in the car and I really like that. On the way home When we get close to our house I get to be out of my car seat and help dad steer down the bumpy road and honk the horn at our gate. I see chickens and goats and dogs and sometimes cows by our house so it’s lots of fun. Good bye! I have to go driving! Seth

No comments: