Thursday, April 3, 2008

Adventures With Sarah

Hmmm. From a work perspective things have been pretty quiet for me since finishing term letters in Feb. But I have written a few reports this month and have really enjoyed that. It’s really great to interview someone and write an article for example, about our last year’s P7 class doing outreach in the community. Or all the secondary students having a camp/reunion week. It is almost like being there myself as I try to capture what happened the best I can. These have been inspiring stories for me. I have really enjoyed doing those reports.
Speaking of reports, I guess I have a report for all of you. Or should I say ‘we’ do. Seth will be a big brother in October! We are pretty excited and thankful for this blessing! I am just through the first trimester and am starting to feel more energy and less ‘yuck’. It is evident, as the little world around our oldest revolves obediently around him, that a sibling will be a positive thing for all of us! I’m not sure he will think so but in the long run he’ll thank us! Our tentative plan is that I will go to my grandparents’ in Minnesota around the end of August with Seth and Mark will come a few weeks later. Baby is due Oct 3 and we hope it comes on time! (Remember, historically our children are in no rush to be born). Mark will return to Uganda in Nov. and I will stay in the States. Then we will all spend Dec. and Christmas in Canada. These plans are all tentative and subject to change. But, Lord willing they will all happen! Anyway, as I sign off here, I would just like to give glory to God for His goodness and thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray specifically for health for me and our new little one. And, in closing, God has really answered prayers concerning work for Mark. Things have settled down and, although still busy, he is facing much less stress and I want to thank you all for prayers about that as well. Until next time, God bless! Sarah

3 comments:

Elise Susanne said...

Sarah, congratulations!!! It is so crazy all this baby talk. We've been told that the women of Heritage are no longer allowed to have babies because we keep over populating the nursery. You are now privileged to join the expectant mommy group of October (I am also expecting in October, due on the 20th). What a joy this will be for our church family to see another sweet Williams baby born! Keep us updated on how you're doing and of course as the time gets closer you must let us know what you will need this time around so we can plan another time of blessing you and your new arrival!

Elise

jan said...

Sarah and Mark we are very happy for you Congratulations!!!!. How cool that Seth is going to be a big brother.
I bet your mom is ver happy that you are coming home I bet she can't wait to hug that little guy. Maybe we can get together when you get to Mn. That would be way cool. Love to see all of you.
Jan

Sheri said...

Hi Sarah! Congratulations on the addition to your cute little family! We are so excited for you all. Seth is so adorable and will be a great little brother. Hope to see you all at Christmas time.
Love and prayers,
Sheri