Thursday, April 3, 2008

Adventures With Seth

Guess what? My life is the most interesting of my whole family! Because every day I try to say something new and you know what else? About two weeks ago I started walking and that is the best! Now I really am the boss of my legs and I go everywhere. I still can’t walk outside by myself but if I hold someone’s finger then I can. And I have so many bruises! My auntie Ann calls them ‘certificates’. That just means everyone can tell that I am walking by myself. And I can say lots of stuff. I can say ‘hi, bye-bye, mama, dada, hot, hat, up, out, bump, and help’. Then other things I say like, ‘d=down, p=poopy, papa=puppy and paper, and t=two. I can also sign ‘more and milk and hungry’. So it’s lots easier to be me now because I can do more big people stuff. And pretty soon I will have a birthday! Oh and one more thing…. I have 5 teeth now. I can bite stuff. Mom says she’s glad I only bite food right now. I’m not sure what she means. She said ‘teeth can be a weapon’ I have to go now. I hope I can see some of you pretty soon! There’s some pictures of me. Bye

No comments: