Saturday, May 14, 2011

Adventures With Sarah!

I think it’s been two months since I’ve written… more? Maybe. Our move to a village-ish road just minutes walking from the school, (fabulous for Mark and all of us) hasn’t felt like a village move at all. We’ve been so busy that the adjustment has been very easy, considering that isolation was a small fear for me out here. But, indeed, no problem! God is good!
I’m gonna leave most of the writing to the kids because they’re so much fun and capture my life pretty well too (whatever makes them happy usually makes me happy… whatever they’re having trouble with usually bothers me too… so on and so forth).
Just one quick blurb of interest…. In November this year, Lord willing, our family will become a party of five! We made it through the first trimester (I say ‘we’ because all are impacted when mom feels gross, exhausted and grumpy). We know very little except all is well and we will have this little one in Canada as we have our other two. The only difference will be that we will not travel around this time. Our last baby delivery/passport obtaining/multi thousand dollar trip around North America fried me for good. I vowed to Mark and myself that I would never do it again with a brand new baby and I’m sticking to it! We will fly to Vancouver and plan to stay in the Abbotsford area somehow and not travel from there. I feel lots of remorse not to see so many of you but then I think of the reality and I know this decision is absolutely necessary! We’ll keep you posted as things develop! We appreciate your prayers for good health and development for the baby and a safe pregnancy. Thanks! Lots of love! Sarah

9 comments:

andrea said...

Congratulations on your soon to be newest addition!!! Glad to hear that you've all adjusted well to life in Entebbe :)

Shari said...

Congratulations!! So excited for your growing family. Glad to read that all is well.

Andy said...

This is wonderful news! Congrats to you all! Wishing you a healthy and easy pregnancy.

Unknown said...

Wow!! Congratulations Sarah and Mark!!! take it easy! so excited you will be in Abbotsford to have the baby!

V said...

Congratulations!
We (my family of two little boys, my husband and myself) are moving to Kampala mid-August and we're excited!
But I'm intrigued about you being pregnant in Uganda.
(This is in my loosely-held plan for while we're there.)
Are you on malaria meds? Which ones? (We are Canadian as well). Taking any extra precautions? I'd love to hear back from you with any and all info you want to give me! :)

Marilyn said...

Congratulations to you! How exciting for you all. Maybe I'll get to see all 5 of you in Abbotsford in November:)

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!! I've been meaning to send a proper email for weeks now, but things have been insane. We're so excited for you all and will be keeping Baby Williams #3 in our prayers :)

Uncle Ken and Aunt Dol said...

Yess!! Such good news. What a special baby who has you two for parents.

espíritu paz said...

Hey. I'm in Uganda also. I can't seem to find a direct contact for you. I do email. I'm Abigail from the miller family. You likely know Tim better--he just sent me your newsletter.