Thursday, June 11, 2009

Seth... Me and my Boda-boda!

Well Jodie did all of the talking this time so I will talk more next time. But here at home I’m the one who talks all the time.

I know all of my colors, a lot of shapes, I can count to ten (when I’m not too busy fooling around), and I help dad say the alphabet when he gets stuck. And I can write the letter X.

My best thing is to ride around the house and our driveway very fast on my boda-boda ( a little bike that I push with my feet). But I can go so fast! One time I crashed it in our driveway and mommy was afraid I broke something. But I just had a huge purple, bloody goose egg on my head (mom says we’re getting a helmet). And then I crashed it in the house one time and put my tooth through my lip. I always cry lots when I get those big bumps and I slow down on my boda for a few days. But then I just can’t stop going fast and crazy! I better go now. Bye. Seth

No comments: