Friday, April 3, 2009

Jodie: Things I’ve been sayin’ and doin’

I can sit by myself now! Mom puts pillows nearby in case I have a crash but that doesn’t happen very much (mostly just when Seth tries to hug me. I think it’s really funny even if I get a little bump… I just smile.)

I say ‘Da-da-da-da-da. Da-da-da-da-da’ lots and lots…. Especially when I’m tired… then I start saying it really screechy.

I love to swim in the big pool with mom and dad and Seth… I splash myself in the face with water and I kick like a little frog and I can’t even stop when I’m so tired. I just keep going.

I’m starting to laugh lots now. I really like to be tickled and teased. I try not to be shy but sometimes when someone wants to hold me I just feel bad because it’s not mom or dad and then I get tears and my lip quivers and then I melt down crying.

No comments: