Thursday, May 1, 2008

Adventures With Seth

You know what? I had a birthday party! There was balloons, cake, ice cream, good snacks and a few toys for me (mom and dad said I have enough toys already, especially because I like rocks and dirt the best). Four people came to my party and they all blew bubbles from soap for me and it was so fun! And I had my first chocolate cake! Mom took off all my clothes and then I had my first taste! After my first taste then I put both hands in that cake and it was all over me! (When Mom gave me my bath after she said she was so glad it wasn’t poop!) And I’m getting bigger too…. I can walk really good now and I know lots of words! My favorite new word is ‘no’. Dad says I say it funny with a wrinkled nose. Sometimes I say it even when I mean yes. But now I can say ‘yes’ too. I have lots of friends here.. I really like big people and I like little people too. I like to imitate bigger boys and I play with anybody who will play with me. My favorite people in Uganda are the big uncles. And the boys at the school teach me soccer. I have to go now….I have so much to do. Next time I see you I will give you a high five! Seth

No comments: