Thursday, March 6, 2008

Adventures With Seth

Mommy is taking a nap so daddy is helping with my article this month. In fact I even sat in his big chair the other day and used his office to do some of my work. Exciting stuff as I get to tell everyone what I am up to these days. My highlight for today was going up and down the stairs on the porch all afternoon. I love it when I take mommy or daddy’s hand and lead them where I want to go. I do it mostly so mommy and daddy stay in shape. Another interest of mine is when they turn on the big boom box and I can listen to some of those cool songs. I like to dance and jive up and down with a big smile on. Mommy and daddy laugh which makes me think I have them in the palm of my hand. Well, this is it for my news article as daddy says I have to keep it short. However I want to say that I am have many new words in my head but can’t always get them out properly and will be walking on my own very soon. No mommy or daddy to slow me down… yahoo, lookout kampala! PS. I like to eat dirt. Mommy says that’s bad. Too bad she’s usually watching (but when she’s not!.....)

No comments: