Thursday, November 1, 2007

African Adventures With Seth

Well everybody, I’m sorry but I’m just too busy to write right now. I have to work on my rolling over and my scooting and getting from my bum to my tummy without bonking my head. I have lots of eating to do and I feel a tooth coming on. I’m having so much fun and I wish you could all come to my house! I will ask mom and dad to put on lots of pictures! Mom says they lost a cable to the camera so maybe you won’t get to see the newest pictures of me…. Maybe next time! Bye bye! (Oh, that’s another thing… I can wave bye bye now and I can say ma-ma too!) I’m big! Seth

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo Seth, Good to hear you've started with the name calling. Make sure and stick to the official things like Mama & Dada for starters. Keep the slang gibberish for the pets. Keep building you muscles so you can be big and strong like me, uncle Ken. If you get very tall though you might not ever grow out of that 'bonkin your head' thing. We would love to see some pictures so if you are hiding your mommy's camera cable...go dig it out from under the pillows and give it to her. You think your a clever lil bugger don't ya. Well, just so you know, your aunt Skeet is working hard on bringing your cousin into the world. Won't be long now and I'm sure we'll have lots more to talk about. If you have any tips, write them down k? Alrighty. Keep it real lil Williams...Word Up Ken

Maralyn Turner said...

So glad you are getting a cousin, Seth. Won't that be nice. Sure hope Aunt M is doing ok.

Love you all,

Maralyn

Maralyn Turner said...

Nice to hear you are getting a cousin, Seth. Won't that be nice. Sure hope Aunt M. is doing ok.

Love you all,

Maralyn Turner